SlipcoatIRC™ (per can) Industrial
Buy 3 cans or more and save on shipping!
Nothing sticks to us
Slipcoat IRC™ is 99.8% Biodegradable and is certified USDA Bio-preferred.
Slipcoat IRC™ is an all purpose, industrial, non-stick coating designed for use on most hard surfaces to eliminate mud, clay, tar, asphalt, concrete, ice/ snow and waste products.
When applied as directed to the clean, dry surface of all types of equipment, this product prevents buildup of materials caused by sticking and/or freezing.
Slipcoat IRC™ is a lubricious substance that penetrates the surface forming
a long lasting preventative barrier. It has been used effectively in the most temperature extreme outdoor weather conditions of -40º degrees temperature to above 100º F and 100% humidity for over 10 years.
- inhibits corrosion and rust
- increases lubricity
- reduces maintenance and extends equipment life
- decreases operational costs
- no negative effects on equipment or painted surface
- non hazardous / non-toxic; no harmful fumes or vapors
- Do not apply to engine, tail pipe or to hot surfaces over 200º degrees F.
- Do not apply to tires
- Do not apply outdoor grills or cooking utensils
- Do not apply to food
- Do not eat
Use only as directed. Intentional misuse could be harmful.
* If you can not read this PDF please download PDF Reader here
* Please contact us for more information on Wholesale Pricing.
ga('create', 'UA-90534464-2', 'auto');